The Classroom of the Future Foundation (CFF) is pleased to announce a new Request for Application (RFA) process for its Innovation Grant Program. All K-12 school districts in San Diego County are eligible to apply for a 2019 Innovation Grant.
There is $25,000 available for the recipients of these grants and applications will be accepted until Friday, February 22, 2019 via the Classroom of the Future Foundation online application form. Applications can be made by district educators, parents or business leaders and will be reviewed by a panel of judges in March 2019. Winners will be selected and announced in March 2019.
Innovation Grant recipients will be honored at the 16th Annual Innovation in Education Awards on May 22, 2019 at SeaWorld San Diego.
Here are the top 5 benefits to winning an Innovation Grant:
1. CASH: CFF donates $5,000 to the school or district for the inspire, innovate and achieve awards. CFF donates $10,000 for the impact award, the best of the best.
2. RECOGNITION: You will be honored at the 16th Annual Innovation in Education Awards in front of 450+ peers. In addition, the CFF website will highlight your innovative program, as well as provide recognition in a U-T San Diego ad.
3. VIDEO PROFILE: CFF creates a brief, 2-3 minute, video profile that documents each award. The video appears during the awards program at the annual event and remains archived on the CFF website for perpetuity.
4. SATISFACTION: The process of preparing a substantial and convincing application will provide you with a sense of satisfaction and pride in your program.
5. TROPHY & BANNER: CFF presents a crystal vase trophy suitable for a display case, and a banner, that recognizes the program and its school or district.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply go to www.classroomofthefuture.org, click the link to the Innovation Grant RFA Form, and fill out the fields, questions, and provide necessary evidence.
SHARING THIS OPPORTUNITY
We ask that you share this opportunity with educators in your school or district so they can learn about the awards and cash prizes for their innovative programs. Educators from all 42 public school districts in San Diego County are eligible to apply.
AWARDS FAQ & QUESTIONS
The Application Deadline is Friday, February 22, 2019 at midnight. For more information about the awards, please visit www.classroomofthefuture.org. Feel free to contact Jane Schlosberg at 858-292-3869 or at email@example.com with any questions.
Are you subscribed to our email list yet?
Click here to sign up and receive updates on the application process.
The 16th Annual Innovation in Education Awards will be held on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 from 4:00pm – 8:00pm at SeaWorld San Diego. More than 450+ educators, business leaders, and students gather each year to honor a group of classroom programs, educators, and students that model the future of K-12 education.
Complimentary tickets are provided to each district office in April. Thank you for your support!