The Classroom of the Future Foundation (CFF) will be hosting a summit on Tuesday, September 19th from 8:00am-2:00pm for education, business, and nonprofit leaders around career pathways. The theme of the summit is “Discover Your Journey: 2nd Annual Career Pathways Summit for the San Diego Community.” The event is free to attend.
REGISTRATION UPDATE- 8/23/17: The 2nd Annual Career Pathways Summit is near capacity. If you would like to attend, please email Jane Schlosberg, Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Thank you.
SUMMIT LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- To understand how the expansion of career pathways is a means for equity in education
- To understand the latest professional, best practice research on career pathways and work-based learning opportunities in classrooms today, with an emphasis on the importance of teacher externships
- To understand how we can achieve collective social impact and provide every learner with a relevant experience to be future ready
- 8:00am – 9:00am: Guest check in, continental breakfast, and networking
- 9:00am – 9:15am: Welcome and Opening Remarks
- 9:15am – 10:00am: Keynote Presentation
- 10:00am – 10:45am: Main Panel Discussion
- 10:45am – 11:05am: Transition and networking
- 11:05am – 11:45am: Breakout Session 1
- 11:45am – 11:55am: Transition and networking
- 11:55am – 12:35pm: Breakout Session 2
- 12:35pm – 2:00pm: Lunch and networking
More information on the summit’s keynote presentation and breakout sessions coming soon!
Please direct any questions about the event or any interest in getting involved to Jane Schlosberg at email@example.com or 858-292-3869.
Special thanks to INFORM Journeys for their generous support of the Career Pathways Summit, National University for hosting the event on their beautiful campus, and all of our wonderful sponsors, panelists, and presenters!
Together, we can prepare San Diego students to be our future workforce.