Do you know of an innovative education program in your district, school, or classroom? What program has impressed you this year? Let us know about it and it could win up to $10,000!
Classroom of the Future Foundation nominations for the 2014 Innovation in Education Awards program is near its deadline on 3/24/14 (extended from 3/17/14). There is $25,000.00 available for the recipients of these awards and nominations are open until Monday, March 17, 2014 via the Classroom of the Future Foundation online application form. Nominations can be made by district educators, parents or business leaders and will be reviewed by a panel of judges and winners will be selected and announced at the 11th annual Innovation in Education Awards event.
Here are the top 5 benefits to winning an Innovation in Education Award:
- CASH: CFF donates $5,000 to the school or district for the inspire, innovate and achieve awards. CFF donates $10,000 for the impact award, the best of the best.
- RECOGNITION: The CFF web site will list this year’s innovative programs as well recognition in a U-T San Diego ad.
- VIDEO PROFILE: CFF creates a brief, 2-3 minute, video profile that documents each award. The video appears during the awards program at our CFF annual event and remains archived on the CFF web site.
- SATISFACTION: The process of preparing a substantial and convincing nomination will provide you with a sense of satisfaction and pride in your program.
- TROPHY: CFF presents a crystal vase trophy suitable for a display case that recognizes the program and its school or district.
HOW TO NOMINATE
Simply go to our CFF Nomination Form and fill out the fields, questions, and provide evidence in a PDF file.
Deadline for nominations is March 24th at 5pm (extended from March 17). For more information about the awards, please visit the How To Participate page.
Are you following us on Facebook yet?
Simply click LIKE on our fan page at http://www.Facebook.com/CFFSD
The 11th Annual Innovation In Education Awards will be held on Wednesday, May 21 at 5pm at the Hahn University Center on the University of San Diego’s campus. More than 500 educators, business leaders, and students gather each year to celebrate innovative uses of educational technology in classrooms, homes, campuses and districts.The ceremony again will feature an expanded lineup of awards which will include Innovation in Technology, Innovative Superintendent, Innovative Educator, Visionary Award and Outstanding Leadership.
Tickets will go on sale by mid-February. Check back on our www.ClassroomOfTheFuture.org website for more information.
PREVIOUS AWARD WINNERS’ VIDEOS
To learn about our previous Innovation in Education award winners, we invite you to view our Video Library with their video profiles.