Due to the postponement of our 17th Annual Innovation in Education Awards to September 16, 2020, the Classroom of the Future Foundation (CFF) is pleased to announce that our nomination process for our Business Champion of the Year Award has been extended to Saturday, August 1st at midnight.
This award recognizes businesses that give back to the community by helping local K-12 students to thrive in a competitive, global society… particularly in the area of college and career readiness. All businesses in San Diego County are eligible to apply.
Here are the top benefits of winning the Business Champion of the Year Award:
1. RECOGNITION: You will be honored on stage during the 17th Annual Innovation in Education Awards program, in front of educators and business leaders. In addition, the CFF website will highlight your business as well as provide recognition in a San Diego Union-Tribune ad following the event.
2. TROPHY: You will be presented with a crystal vase trophy at our awards ceremony that recognizes your business for winning this prestigious award.
3. PHOTOS: You will be provided with photos of the award presentation that your business can use in social media posts and other marketing content.
4. NETWORKING: You will have the opportunity to network with educators and business leaders from across our region during our welcome and dessert receptions, including San Diego County Superintendents, leadership from the San Diego County Office of Education, higher education representatives, and community leaders.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply fill out the nomination form below.
NOMINATION DEADLINE & QUESTIONS
The nomination deadline has been extended to August 1, 2020 at midnight.
CFF will select finalists by late August and the winner will be announced the night of the 17th Annual Innovation in Education Awards on September 16, 2020.
Feel free to contact Jane Schlosberg at 858-292-3869 or at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
NOMINATION FORM: Business Champion of the Year Award
* All fields are required below