James Wright, Chief Executive Officer for the Classroom of the Future Foundation (CFF), was a guest on the Union-Tribune San Diego’s “Community Spotlight” radio show with Drew Schlosberg on Friday, January 15th.
Topics discussed in this podcast include:
- James’ extensive background in nonprofit development, marketing, and leadership, as well as his transition from feeding bodies with healthy food to feeding minds with a quality education.
- CFF’s story, explaining the organization’s approach to its mission of creating innovative learning environments in San Diego schools.
- Recent accomplishments by CFF, including a successful partnership with the USS Midway Museum and the organization’s scholarship program.
- James looks forward, and discusses how 2016 will be a new chapter in the organization’s history.
- Opportunities for individuals and companies to get involved with CFF and make a difference in the lives of students.
In case you missed it, you can listen to the podcast here: